History of CTI
The Church of God by Faith, Inc. Theological Institute (CTI) is an internal pastoral training program that was established in 1959. At that time, it was called the Ordination Board and most recently the Examining Board (EB) which refers to the group of instructors who teach at what is now known as the CTI.
This program provides Biblical instruction to train, examine and license prospective ministers and elders in the COGBF. Those who enroll must undergo rigorous training before becoming an ordained/consecrated leader in the COGBF. The EB is staffed by ordained elders who have years of service to the Lord and the COGBF.
Early COGBF leaders at a Meridian Mississippi Seminary